What is NLP
NLP, or Neuro-Linguistic Programming explores the relationships between how we think (neuro), how we communicate (linguistic) and our patterns of behaviour and emotion (programmes). In a nut shell NLP is the study and understanding of how we communicate with ourselfs internally and how we communicate with others.
The study and techniques of NLP can provide us with the tools to run our own brain and manage our states, emotions and behaviors. In effect, NLP is a powerful change management tool that transforms the way people think and act to have the greatest impact both professionally and personally.
The use of NLP techniques by coaches provides an even deeper way of assisting clients to achieve maximum results easily and quickly.
Benefits – NLP can help you to:
- Gain a greater understanding of how YOU tick and what makes you special
- Get clear on what is it is you really want in your life
- Feel what it is like to take control of your life
- Let go of limiting beliefs and emotions that are holding you back
- Achieve results much more rapidly than you would on your own
- Determine how to close the gap between where you are currently and where you’d like to be
- Develop new empowering habits to follow moving forward in your life
- Dramatically increase your motivation and self confidence levels
- Better understand your own motivations, needs and behaviours and use these positively to have the greatest impact in your life.
- Replace negative behaviours and habits with positive ones
“It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well”